Saturday, March 7, 2009

Life of pharmacy student??!!!

Recently, lot of friends asking me about my university's life and also life as a pharmacy student as well. Erm, wat can i say about that??? I used to reply them as: "being a pharmacist is really a long and hard journey...and my life is hectic!!! being a uni student is not so comfortable and free like during secondary school time or even matriculation....." and they will then reply me:"uni life not very free one meh???" so,let me introduce u my life as a pharmacy student and also future pharmacist:

Firstly, our time table is very packed!!! for this sem,we have class from 9am till 5pm...so,dun complain with me tat ur life is busy and tiring....cause i will pass those days for 3 more years...hahhahaha....We will got a lot of lectures compared to most of other course and many labs as well. For example, this sem i have 5 subjects with labs...just belief it,is 5...5!!!!!! and one lab used to last for minimum of 3 hours and some will up to 4 hours...Just like promoter right,standing all the time,but we are doing experiment at the same time...after the lab,then only we will start to feel tired..Here are some pictures after and during lab session:


Actually,life depends on yourself d la.... sometimes, i feel so stress cause life really hectic,i sometimes need to burn midnight oil and sometimes is just to complete my lab report..For your information,my report is hard to complete..sometimes even got 20++ pages...haiz.............besides, there will always lot of assignment,especially during the quizzes time... wat can i do?? just pray lo...hahahaha

But of course i will find time to relax myself also,but most of the time we just hang out and eat!!!! because im still in the penang island which full of delicious food...hahahaha,actually this is one of my excuse for being fat la.......




For friends from form-6, i wish you all good luck for the coming result!!! ^^

No comments: