Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Camp at Nur Lembah Lenggong







After many years, this is my very first time to have camp during my uni life... honestly, this camp really fun n enjoyable for me....besides,it is quite RELAXING although quite tiring after the rafting,but feel happy...hahaha....And also this is my first time where my team won the first prize...(i just join 2 camps as member la,cause most of the time,i be the committee^^) We have alot of activities during this 4 days period.i enjoy the flying fox but it will be better if i got chance to 'fly' alone...but flying with my lovely roommate is quite fun also....^_^ I have earn a lot of informaion and knowledge about tobacco and importance of leadership as well. Never forget to talk about the food....The food there seem better and better day by day, n so glad that the pegawai really care about our opinions. The prof teach me about some techniques actually,like how to get the project works by using opm(other people money).... :P I like our own song very well which we create in a night time....Besides,i would like to say Happy birthday to Miao Chien one more time...so lucky to celebrate her birthday after so many years...i think got 14 years d..hahaha..........

2 comments:

W3i Hu@N said...

当然我还记得你,何诗敏。近来过得如何?看来你已经在恋爱中了喔。你是在UKM读吗?就读什么科系呢?工程吗?好啦!保持联络!msn吧!wh_chuah@hotmail.com

W3i Hu@N said...

no, i guess ....ur course is pharmacy, right?